Sunday, May 30, 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Hamburg University, Main Building
(across from CCH–Congress Center Hamburg)
The tutorial program on Sunday, May 30, 2010, 1:30pm – 06:00pm, including a 30-minute coffee break, offers attendees of ISC’10 and others interested in HPC the opportunity to explore and learn a variety of important topics related to high performance computing and networking. The increasing interest of our attendees in tutorials in the field of HPC was a great motivation for us to relaunch our tutorial activities.
ISC’10 has put together an inspiring program of seven tutorials that span a broad range of areas of interest. You will find tutorials about emerging technologies like GPUs, the manycores paradigm, parallel programming, interconnects for next generation HPC systems, LINPACK for future manycore- & GPU-based systems and, last but not least, software development for HPC applications.
- Designing High-End Computing Systems with InfiniBand & 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- GPU Computing Tutorial
- Getting the Most Out of Many Intelligent Cores – Software Tools & Methods for Parallel Programming
- Hybrid MPI & OpenMP Parallel Programming
- LINPACK on Future Manycore & GPU Based Systems
- Parallel Computing for the Manycore Paradigm Shift – Principles & Practice
- Software Development for HPC Applications
With the Tutorial Pass, attendees may move freely between all seven tutorials. Tutorial notes and coffee break will be provided for each registered tutorial attendee.
Note: No hardcopy notes will be distributed. Tutorial attendees will have online access to the notes with the code they receive on their registration.